We collect information about you during the registration, enrollment, and checkout processes on our site.
What we collect and store
When you register an account with us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account, orders, courses, and memberships
- Communicate with you about courses and memberships that you’re enrolled in
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have
- Improve our site’s offerings
- Send you marketing messages
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes
- Address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, calculating taxes
When you create an account, we may store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the enrollment and checkout for future purchases and enrollments.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address, and billing address.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Site Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Course and membership instructors can access your course progress and activities including:
- Course and/or membership enrollment dates
- Course progress and status information
- Grades for their courses and quiz and assignments answers
- Comments and reviews made on their course and/or membership
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; such as WooCommerce, Stripe, and MailChimp.
We accept payments through Stripe and WooCommerce. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the payment processor.